Wednesday, 7 June 2023

I have a new job!

I’m super excited to be joining the team at Portsmouth's Express FM as Content Manager from July!

I can’t wait to help continue and develop the great work of such an esteemed local station that has been ingrained in the culture of a thriving city for 17 years.

I can’t put into words how much I am going to miss working with my beloved Petersfield's Shine Radio colleagues every day after three and a half incredible years beyond my wildest dreams upon joining in 2019. From a daily lockdown podcast, to launching a multi-award-winning full-service station.

I’m a sucker for innovation and the on-demand first hyperlocal model in Petersfield established in 2018 by Steve Martin, Dave Bowers and Richard Gaisford was too intriguing. I can’t thank them enough for the trust they put in me to help Shine Radio grow into what it is today.

While BASINGSTOKE NOW was not able to reach its full potential in the short period of time before new opportunities arose, I am proud to have co-developed a new local radio format and am delighted our station’s legacy lives on in the form of a partnership with Newsquest and the Basingstoke Gazette.

Thanks also to my predecessor, the hugely talented Mason Jordan, for his support and for the work he has done during his eight years with Express FM. Global is lucky to have him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Swift boost for radio

If you were anywhere near a radio this morning, you’ll know it was Taylor Swift’s world and we were all just living in it. The billionaire s...